Guys, I need your advice! What are the best research paper topics in your opinion? The subject does not really matter and can be anything interesting as it is academic writing class and as long as the structure and writing requirements are followed, I’m fine. I just can’t come up with something I’d not be bored to write about. Please provide lists of topics, that would great and very convenient for such a lazy bone as me.
I know your feelings, bro! Sometimes I think that initially defined topic is very good because you do not need to hesitate and actually conduct some research on a few topics that you think are worthy. You just start writing on what is already assigned and that’s all. It is nice though that the subject is not important, you may really write about something you know the best. Let me give you some suggestions:
- Development of photography as the art.
- Historical figures of psychologists and corresponding schools.
- Memory strategies.
- Development within The Family Lifecycle.
- Sleep disorders: research treatment options.
Just google interesting topics to research, I’m sure you will find something.
I never had the chance to choose the topic myself, my instructors like to give the topics they want, for crying out loud. I liked some of them though, here they are:
- Women in the first half of the 19th century.
- The US-Mexico Border and the history of its impact on immigration.
- Impact of colonial history on the modern world.
- Long-term consequences of one-child policy in China.
- AIDS prevention and treatment methodologies: comprehensive review.
- Student debt and country’s economy.
- Personal finances and effective strategies of managing.
My major is Psychology so when I have the opportuntity to choose the topic myself I visit https://www.apa.org/news to find something new and relevant. I’ve found many decent research ideas but sometimes it is difficult to find good sources for ongoing trends or issues.
Okay, here you go with some English research paper topics, hope you will like a few:
Death of verbal behavior.
Provoking factors of police shooting cases.
Research Shakespeare’s impact on modern playwrights.
Mythology and modern literature.
Based on your reading and personal experiences, do protests work as intended?
Exploiting the gender gap in workplace.
Separation anxiety disorder.
Wanna know a solution? Just order a research paeper on assignment help website and let their writers choose a topic for you. Believe me, they have such a long list of research topics and selection of sources that you would never compose on your own. Just order and enjoy your free time 😊 I usually use https://writinguniverse.com/ because they always provide even urgent papers on time and never failed me for more than 1.5 years that I’m using their top paper writing services.
Hahaha, I had just the same problem a few weeks ago! I came up with like a dozen of topics and just asked my instructor for advice. She helped to find out what research questions ideas can be supported with the best references so here you go:
- Computer games as manifestation of art.
- Positive culture and environment.
- Technological development as the factor contributing to the gap between generations.
- Offshore bank accounts phenomenon.
You should first understand what is a good research topic because too broad focus will result in generic paper and it may be impossible to find enough material for a too specific topic. Here is the topic that my prof approved for the term research project: “Strategic financial management in healthcare environment.”
I’m just a freshman and I’m already terrified of those huge papers that I will have to deal with. I have troubles writing 2-page reflection, damn it!
reply to @uptarterxed: I am international student. Can they write in simple words? I don’t want my teachers know that I buy papers.
reply to @4Begry00: Dude, just give them a sample of your writing style and they will follow it, it is not that difficult. I ordered papers on Writing Universe as well and writer called Jack there was a true life-saver!
Hey! Have some good research paper topics, that’s from the previous semester:
- Technological means in educational environment.
- Penetration testing methods.
- Use of drones on battlefield.
- Research consequences of parents’ prohibiting their children’s vaccination.
- Depression and treatment solutions.
- Genetically modified food.
- Observational research on a subculture in American society.
- Student health and mandatory physical education.
- Preventing cyberbullying in schools.
My advice is to focus on truly inspirational and interesting research topics because if it is a term paper or capstone, you will have to spend a lot of time writing it. Believe me, you don’t want to hate the topic on halfway milestone. My suggestions, maybe you’ll find something suitable:
Investing and risks.
Potential of auto-pilots and self-driving cars.
Development of sustainable and green energetic profile for the humanity.
Misanthropy and obsession with computer games: research potential correlation.
IMHO research essay topics are not the problem, it will be boring anyway. Sources are the real problem with research papers, as not all students have access to libraries, but I found the solution 😊
Okay, have some more topics for research papers, I’m sure you will find something eventually..
- Solutions for safe radioactive waste disposal
- Traditional medicine and its impact on pharmacology
- Medical treatment of learning disorders
- Homelessness and discharge planning
- Conduct research on Nursing theorist and their impact on field’s development
- Human Trafficking
- Age discrimination in workplace
- Controversial issues affecting the society or community in particular.
- The impact of the work relationship on the psychological well-being
- Reducing the number of homeless children in a local community.
Hey bro, write about this stuff, this will be fun: New technologies of space exploration.
reply to @fremetche: U say what? Papers and fun, are u kidding? LMAO
I dunno why but my school is really obsessed with research paper ideas. See, this list has just a few of papers I had to write during the last spring semester, there were more. Psychological effect of parents’ divorce on their children.
Developing English literacy skills under distance learning circumstances.
Factors contributing to obesity rates growth.
Review the impact of Ancient Greece culture on the development of modern world.
Major driving factor of wars during Middle Ages.
Oh, writing a research paper, that’s always a challenge. I usually checked if my research project ideas are good by pasting keywords on https://scholar.google.com/ and checking whether I have enough good sources to use.
I do understand you mate! I got stuck with the topic in the similar way last year but I didn’t have money to order the entire paper, so that I asked support member here for help: https://writinguniverse.com/ They suggested a really good option: their writer came up with a few good college research paper topics, I chose the one I liked the most, and then the writer completed a full outline for me. It was cheap and pretty fast so that I just opened the sources that the writer listed and wrote my own paper based on that outline. And everything went well!
reply to @derapt: OMG, now that’s a sensible solution! I’ve realized that the most difficult thing fro me is to start the paper. When I know I have 20 pages to write I procrastinate like a pro… And writing the project part by part when you have the base outline is much easier, I will try it next time. Thank you!
Choose easy research paper topics and you will just fine. Otherwise, you will break your head trying to figure out what those scholars are talking about in their articles.
I know some good research topics for college.
Here, check this list:
- based on your reading and personal experiences, do protests work as intended?
- exploiting the gender gap in workplace.
- Separation anxiety disorder.
- research how Christianity grew to become the religion of the Roman Empire: internal and external factors.
- postwar plans WWI-WW2 and their contribution to political tension in the world
- Persian Wars and Athens
- Avant-Garde theatre
- vandal Graffiti and phenomenon’s contribution to Art development
- museums in the time of COVID 19: challenges and opportunities
Even though it is a general writing class, you’d better focus on your major anyway. If you study Business, find research topic ideas that will help you grow professionally as well while you learn how to write and structure papers in general.
It is not enough to collect some great research topics. Do you realize why you have the option to choose any topic you like? That’s because research process, critical reading and analytical skills, planning and understanding structure, even proofreading are the same for all classes in college. Do not focus too much on the topic, learn how to present it properly. I appreciate that you want to present something important or interesting as well, so let me offer you these options.
- Reframing a problem as the solution to unlock creativity and innovation.
- Choose an artist and research their contribution on the world.
- Cost-Volume-Profit Analysis and accounting case of the selected company.
- Salesforce analysis.
- Choose a public corporation and complete a research-based financial analysis.
- The history of Human rights movement.
- Long-term effects of steroids on sportsman’s health.
- Temporary-works engineering requirements.
- Impact of environment protection policies on climate change.
wow, that’s a hell of a lot of good research topics here! I’ll borrow some for my upcoming project, thank you guys
You are just asking for it, aren’t you? I mean, just a list of research papers topics ideas and what are you going to do with them? Oh well, who am I to judge. Here you go
- experimental approach in organ transplantation
- biotechnology in the production of commodity products
- personality and Values
- research lasting sporting event’s effect on your community
- reliability engineering approaches
- environmental engineering as the solution to control pollution
and since the topics are complex, you will start writing just the day before submission date, won’t you?
Is it still relevant? I’ve found some more topics for u:
long-term consequences of emotional stress on human health
leadership styles and managing employees’ innovative behavior
nanotechnology-based tools’ development and application in medicine
research technology development in power-generating sphere
anime phenomenon: research reasons behind significant popularity
research happiness scores and major determining factors that contribute to positive changes
Well, you now have so many topics that I won’t bother looking through my syllabus or recalling past work. Instead, have some pieces of advice. First, once you chose the general topic, narrow it down and make more precise. Instead of researching the impact of some policy on the entire nation, check a specific community. It will be easier to find sources as well. Second, always complete an outline first. You will be able to complete the paper section by section and won’t leave everything till the last day as somebody here suggests you 😊 That’s the mind trick – I find myself constantly procrastinating until I divide a large task on several small and manageable tasks that’s I can do in one sitting. Last, do not neglect the chance to contact your instructor. That’s their job to help students and they will definitely appreciate your efforts.